Sunday, October 7, 2012

Day 7: The Squeeze

Every few hours or so yesterday I thought about firing up another post and just couldn't get to it.

I'm in the middle of working six straight overnights and that's always a grind. The good news is that in four days, I'll be done with those. The bad news is that Thursday's going to be one hell of a long day.

Yesterday, between trying to find sleep between getting home at 6 a.m. and being back at work at 5:30 p.m., I tried to prep for the big recon mission. There's just not enough time to do everything I want to do. And I have to be cool with that because you can't invent hours.

So ya just gotta slog on and fight through it.

Today after this quickie I'm going to try and fire off a few notes to line up site visits next weekend. There's a ton of stuff going on.

Perhaps the best testament is that it's Sunday, and that means NFL. And I just don't have time to watch it. People who know me will find this shocking.

No comments:

Post a Comment