Sunday, October 14, 2012

Day 14: Whirlwinds

There has been so much going on since we landed mid-afternoon Thursday that it's difficult to process. When I have more time I want to recount the experiences and I'm sure to forget some of them.

Some quick impressions:
* Rob and Jillian are amazing people and I hope to know them a long time.
* Traffic here is unlike anything I've ever seen. LA is a walk in the park by comparison.
* It's beautiful and vibrant and living here will be interesting.
* I drove all the way to Salem and may have met my first witch. More on that later.
* I got lost in Southie. And lived. Note: forget your car phone charger at your own peril.
* After being worried about finding a place, several options came available at the 11th hour, including two great ones. 1 and 1a were a coin-flip.
* This has been hella stressful but it will get easier. But there's still a lot of work to do.

So off we go.

No comments:

Post a Comment