Thursday, February 14, 2013

Clarification

I'll try and make this quick...

Someone accused me of being sad and bitter after my last post. This concern troll actually was just sniping, for reasons I can easily identify but won't waste time listing.

Point being, if someone actually gave a shit about my feelings and was truly concerned, the friendly thing to do would be to ask about it and check up on me.

So if anyone was wondering: I'm fine. Am I sad? Well, I miss some people, and I am disappointed at things I think a lot of folks should be disappointed about.

Am I bitter? Well, OK, there are some things that happened in my life that were wrong, and that does bother me.

But every mistake I've made, every error, and every heartbreak... led me to where I am today.

And I would not have it any other way.

I have more hope and faith than I've ever had. I'm no child -- I'm a stone realist. And I believe that my best days are ahead.

If you think that's sad, your meter may need recalibration.

But you know, haters gon' hate. My message to them: been there, done that. Y'all can have all those sloppy seconds you want.

No comments:

Post a Comment